SS-Light II is expandable stay arm, free configuration, grip base stay, aircraft grade aluminium construction, high beam, low beam and strobe control. Compatible with all Seashell models and most camera models.
Here's what it does.
Flash light of SS-light II provides a lot more brightness for better pictures.
SS-light II is easier to control,
as starting at 50% for general illumination
and press once for higher brightness;
press again to return to 50% brightness.
Can be rotated friction adjustable by screw and
mounted in different positions or reversed on the fixture arm up to 4 sets
1 x LED 400 lumen flash light
3 x AAA size battery
(Easy to buy anywhere)
1.5 hrs battery life at Hi Beam
(2.5 hrs at Lo beam)
Hi Beam, Lo Beam and Strobe mode
Extra wide 130 degrees angle of illumination
M4 screw – Fits also non-Seashell housing
Here are the details
Grip base stay, aircraft grade aluminum construction
-10 °C to 40 °C
-10.5 gram negative
Flashlight : 39mm
174mm(L) x 353mm(H) x52mm(D)
Compatible with all Seashell models and most camera models
Here's how to do it.
1. Press and release within 1.5 second when it is off, turn on to 50%
2. Press and release within 1.5 second, change to brightness 100%
3. Press and release within 1.5 second, toggle change between 50% and 100%
4. Press and hold for more than 1.5 second to turn off
1. Press and hold for more than 1.5 second when it is off, strobe light on.
2. Press and hold for more than 1.5 second to turn off